Nancy has been a Licensed Massage Therapist since 2002, and truly loves her work. Extensive training in anatomy and physiology has provided her with a sound theoretical background as well as a practical application of massage therapy skills, from Western health models to Eastern approaches. Guided by intuition, Nancy has an innate awareness of the healing qualities of touch and is honored to assist you on your journey.
- Mass State Licensed Massage Therapist (No. 2910)
- Professional Member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- Graduate of the Bancroft School of Massage Therapy (2002)
- Mother Massage® Massage During Pregnancy, Certification
- Shamballa Mutlidimensional Master Healer Teacher